We want to wish our Mom's a Happy Mother's Day!! We love you both very much!!!
My Mom....
I have the most awesome mom. She is always there anytime I need her. Even after we moved away from Indiana 7 years ago, she has been able to be with me at the times I needed her the most. When I shattered my elbow (8 months pregnant with Karissa) and had to have surgery, she and dad jumped in the car and made their way to South Carolina. When Karissa was born a month later, she was there. When I had a miscarriage, she was there, and when Lauren was born, mom and dad headed to Virginia as soon as they got the word to come. I am so thankful for my mom. I think she is one of the sweetest, most caring people in the world. Thanks mom for everything you do and have done for me. We love you!!!
Mom and I at the Frog Pond here in California
This was taken at Carmel Beach
My Mother-in-law...
I have the most awesome mother-in-law. I often get the question, "do you get along with your mother-in-law?" I have to always tell them what a wonderful person she is. Not only is she my mother-in-law, but we are good friends. She is always there for her children and even though she can't always be there in person, she is always there in heart. She is different than most mothers-in-law. Her vehicles are a motorcycle and a boat!! She travels on rivers more than roads!! She is a missionary nurse in Colombia, South America and travels up and down the Amazon River teaching, preaching, giving medical help, building churches, and whatever else God asks her to do. I am very honored to have such a wonderful Mother-in-law. We love you, mom!!!
Mom (Rebekah) driving her boat
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you had a good day with your girls!
First we need to wish sweet Kaitlyn a "Happy belated Birthday!" Hope you had fun at the circus! Your a special "BIG" girl now-enjoy being
"eight!"
And a Happy Mother's Day to you Belinda. That was a sweet comment you left me! Your an awesome mother and terrific friend! I feel richer as a person just knowing YOU!!! So glad you all came to Virginia when you did. I know we'll always have a lasting friendship~Love Ya Too!
P.S. Also, I wanted to let you know Belinda what a very special mother you have! I've enjoyed getting to know her very much!
And the one time I met your mom-in-law, what a sweet lady she is and so loyal to her call!
Love,
Lisa
I totally agree with you...your mom is very sweet and always there, even when my scab came off after I had a Tonsilectomy and she had to deal with the disaster that followed. And you have a pretty neat mom-in-law. I don't know her well, but she raised Paul didn't she?
Post a Comment