I would like to wish my mother-in-law, Rebekah, a very happy birthday today. She is a missionary in Colombia and travels up and down the Amazon River preaching, teaching, giving medical care, and showing God's love to all she comes in contact with. She is a very SPECIAL person and a wonderful mother-in-law. When I talked to her early this morning, I asked her if she was going to do anything special for herself today and her reply was "lots of hard work". She is always giving of herself and even on a day like today, she is thinking of others and the work that need to be done, so that she can better spread the gospel to those around her. Thanks mom for all you do!! We love you and miss you a lot!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I, too, want to wish Becky a very Happy Birthday!! Just recently I got her email update. It's so interesting all that she does down there. What a great lady!! Hope you had a great day!!
Post a Comment