Where has the time gone?? Today my baby girl turns 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital. She weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 19" long. She is growing up to be such a sweet little girl. She loves to play with her baby dolls, Polly Pockets and she enjoys coloring pretty pictures for mommy. Unfortunately, she is sick today so I am not sure how much she is enjoying her "special day", but here are a few pictures of her little party and a couple of what she looked like three years ago.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Lauren!!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lauren and I hope she gets feeling better. It's too bad she's sick on her special day! I'm glad you're back! I've missed you in the blogging world :o)) Did you all have a good time in PA?
Happy Birthday Lauren!! We enjoyed having you here for Christmas. It was a blessing to get to know you more! We love you
She's adorable! I had forgotten you had her 3 days after we had the twins! Time does fly, doesn't it!? Hope she was able to enjoy some of her birthday!
Happy Birthday (a little late!) Hope you get feeling better soon! :)
She looks pretty perky for having been sick! Happy Birthday, Lauren!
Hi Lauren,
You look like you are having a Happy Birthday even though you are sick. Get well soon. I was so happy to be able to be with you at Christmas this year. Love ya. Grandma
Happy Birthday to Lauren! It's hard to believe she is already three. I hope she feels better soon.
Aww, such a sweetie. To bad she was sick on her Birthday. Hope she's doing better now.
Oh, so sweet. Hope she's all better now.
Happy belated Birthday, Lauren!
Happy Belated Birthday Lauren!!! Your such a sweet little girl and we miss you so much! I can't believe your "three" already! Addison sends all his xxx-and-ooo...look for a gift in the mail in about a week.
Luv ya...Phil, Lisa, Ethan, Logan, and your "little boyfriend" Addison :)
Belinda, thanks for your sweet comment. Sorry you all got the flu...:( we have all been pretty well here so far... You'll have to swing back by my blog and see my Christmas pics I finally got up. Get to feeling better...we'll talk soon.
Lisa~
Post a Comment