Lauren, You are so sweet, loving and kind, an obedient girl for Mommy and Daddy. I so enjoyed being with you at Christmas. Yes, I am the one you call, "My Grandma". Such a mixture of shyness and yet fun loving and outgoing. Love ya, Lauren
My name is Belinda. My husband Paul and I have been married for 16years. We have five beautiful little girls, Kaitlyn (12), Karissa (10), and Lauren (6), Lacie (2), and Lindsey was born on March 20, 2012. I am a very busy mommy and we are in our seventh year of homeschooling. I enjoy taking care of our home while supporting my husband as he serves our country.
14 comments:
WOW, What a beauty!! Love the pictures. Were they professional or did Paul take them?
Very cute pictures! Love the colors in her outfit! Hope you're doing well! Would love to see you again sometime!
Adorable!
Ah, such good photos! We miss you all! Pamela
Lauren's so cute!! Beautiful pictures of her!!
Darling pictures. Can't wait to get mine:)
Sharra,
I think they will be back next week. I will mail yours out as soon as I get them. Love Ya!!
Lauren, You are so sweet, loving and kind, an obedient girl for Mommy and Daddy. I so enjoyed being with you at Christmas. Yes, I am the one you call, "My Grandma". Such a mixture of shyness and yet fun loving and outgoing. Love ya, Lauren
Beautiful pictures just have to go along with the beautiful spirit Lauren has.
Her pictures are great! She is so adorable :)
You've got yourself a lovely little girl. She did so good!
If you haven't been to my page, I do have a slide show of our trip to Japan up and running.
So sweet...we love you Lauren!
I can't believe Lauren is already 3! I love these photos, too cute.
What cute pictures! She has such a sweet smile. Hard to believe she is three already.
Post a Comment