I'm late catching up... but wanted to say you did a wonderful job with your two little ladies' photo shoots. I just love their happy faces. I keep hearing their giggles. :)
Karissa, You are a beautiful girl that God created so you can love and worship Him. May God continue to help your Mommy and Daddy as they teach you to be as beautiful in your spirit and heart as you are in face.
My name is Belinda. My husband Paul and I have been married for 16years. We have five beautiful little girls, Kaitlyn (12), Karissa (10), and Lauren (6), Lacie (2), and Lindsey was born on March 20, 2012. I am a very busy mommy and we are in our seventh year of homeschooling. I enjoy taking care of our home while supporting my husband as he serves our country.
10 comments:
What a cute little lady she is!!
Wow, Just beautiful!! LOVE THE FIRST ONE. I can't believe she is Seven now!
Cute pictures! I really like the seven spelled out and the black and white close up. They all turned out great.
Love the first one and the last one! Great pictures!
Belinda, you best keep a tight rope on her...she is a BEAUTIFUL girl!!! Loved all her pics...gorgeous.
We love you Karissa!
I'm late catching up... but wanted to say you did a wonderful job with your two little ladies' photo shoots. I just love their happy faces. I keep hearing their giggles. :)
Karissa, You are a beautiful girl that God created so you can love and worship Him. May God continue to help your Mommy and Daddy as they teach you to be as beautiful in your spirit and heart as you are in face.
Great pictures!! She is gorgeous :)
What great pictures, they turned out really good. Can't wait to receive mine:)
I love these photos Belinda! Where ever you're getting them done does a great job. Did you recieve our super late Birthday gifts for the girls yet?
Post a Comment