This past Sunday was "Back to Church Sunday" to go along with all the kids going back to school. The entire service was youth led and held outside. Everyone did an excellent job!!. Kaitlyn and Karissa were asked to sing and Kaitlyn also recited a scripture that she learned in school. I am posting the video I took of the girls singing. I have to laugh every time I watch it and see Karissa peeking over the top of the paper. She was sure she needed it but I think it was more for security than anything. I kept motioning for her to hold it down but it always went back up to where she was peeking over the top. Kids are so cute!!!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Back to Church Sunday
Posted by
Belinda
at
7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That was really cute...I had to check in on your latest news. We just got home from Fl this evening...Labor Day and I am now off to get some zzz's...
They did an awesome job. I'm sure you're proud of them.
Wow!! They did great!! Kaitlyn did an awesome job on the Scripture she quoted and the song was really good, too!! You should be proud of them :o))
* applause * They do so well speaking up/singing out. They are going to bless people again and again!
I just seen your blog the girls did a good job singing and quoting the scripture my sister's name is Karissa too. Feel free to vist my blog www.taylaneesierratooley1996.blogspot.com any one can vist just let me know that you visted so i can but your blog on my blog. Thanks Taylanee
Hi Belinda,
I don't know if you remember me or not but I worked with you at Good Samaritan. We had some good times-busy times! Fred and I live here in SC and I am still working part-time as an office manager and bookkeeper. Fred is retired.
I love seeing you and your family.
God Bless!
Rita
Rita,
Of course I remember you!! We spent many years in that office together...crazy times!! My mom still works there. I have thought about you many times over the years and wondered how you were doing. We are moving to Florida this week so I am very busy packing and getting ready for the move. It was so good to hear from you. Take Care!! Belinda
Great job! Kaitlyn is really good with memorization. It was fun watching her twirl her skirt:)
Adorable girls Belinda I know you are very proud of them!
Post a Comment