Karissa February 14, 2002
Karissa with her special bear. This bear was a hug from Daddy while he was in Iraq.
Karissa having fun on the swing!!
Six years ago today was a very special "Valentines Day" for our family. At 12:33 p.m. Karissa came into the world, weighing in at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 21" long. Karissa loves to play with her baby dolls and have tea parties with her sisters. She also enjoys riding her bike and playing outside. She is in Kindergarten this year and is doing very well. We will be having a birthday party on Saturday here at our home. Happy Birthday, Karissa. We love you very much!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Our Little Valentine
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Happy birthday Karissa! Logan sends all his love...your still his girlfriend too!
Have fun on your birthday party Sat.!!!
We love you...
I didn't realize she was born on Valentine's day! How fun! She is only 7 months older than Parker! Have a great time celebrating this weekend!
Happy Birthday Karissa! We love you and can't wait to see you next month. You and Kyra can play the whole time with your dolls. Have fun on Saturday.
She is so cute as are your other girls!!
Wow, 6! Growing up fast. I love seeing her happy smiles.
Happy birthday, Karissa!! Be sure Mommy takes lots of pictures of your party so we can see what fun you had.
Luv yas!! * hugs *
Happy Belated Birthday, Karissa! I know you have filled Mommy and Daddy's heart with lots of love over the last six years! What a special Valentine you were!
Happy Birthday, Karissa!
I love the picture of your sweethearts on the bench...so sweet.
The Fergusons
Happy belated birthday, Karissa. I thought of you but didn't get a post on here for you. Hope you had a fun party.
Love Jenn
Post a Comment