Saturday, May 3, 2008

May Birthdays



We have a few birthdays in our family this month. Kaitlyn will turn 8 years old on May 5 and she shares this birthday with her cousin, Jeremiah. He is Philip and Jennifer's little boy and he will be 4 years old. Philip has a birthday on May 4 and Stephen on May 16. Hope everyone has a wonderful birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just found your blog and enjoyed reading of your adventures. We really enjoyed seeing you guys in October but haven't connected since. We'll keep up with you on here. God bless.
Aaron Baker

Anonymous said...

Oh..my..goodness!! Hey there! What a nice surprise!! How are you? How long has it been? I think...the last time I saw you was at IHC YEARS ago. I really don't even remember when it was....I do know
I wasn't even dating my husband at the time. It might have been 1997 or 1998?? Who knows...it's just great to hear from you. You have a beautiful family as well. Your girls are simply adorable. Your youngest looks just like you...and I must say...you haven't changed one bit. You still look exactly the same...great as always.
It was nice seeing a picture of your parents. I remember them being so sweet & kind to Aaron & I.
I saw David at Ronda's church about 4 years ago I think. Both of my boys were dedicated at their church at that time. His wife just had a baby...don't remember if it was boy or girl...I just remember the baby was sooo tiny. ;)
Oh yes....a lot of great memories in K-town. We were was just there last year (July). Before that..it was years since I've been there.
In some ways...it hasn't changed a bit. When were were there...all of us went to K-town park down by that little creek...which seemed lots bigger when I was little.
We played at the park there at the public pool. Ronda, Rebecca and even Mom got on the teeder todder.
We swang on the swings and pretended we were little again. It was sooo much fun! Ronda has picture on her myspace I think of that day. I'll have to get them from her.
We even drove by your house. I remember telling my husband...
"our great friends Belinda and David used to lived there." ;)
Oh K-town...I love that little town. We drove around town looking at all the little stores...which a lot aren't even there anymore. There's a lot of antique stores now. We did get an ice cream at Tasty Treat (I think that's the name). Remember that brown building on the corner where we used to get ice cream...it's a pizza place now. We all ate there when we were there.
The town just seemed so much smaller than I remember. I guess when you're little...it seemed so big.
Well...I've rambled on long enough.
Again...it was so nice to hear from you and I'm so glad you found me. I'll definitely put you on my link of bloggers! ;)
Take care and I hope to hear from you again soon!
Karon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Kaeden's birthday is tomorrow as well as Nicole's (Doug & Mary's youngest girl). Looking forward to seeing pictures of her party.

Hannah Riggs said...

Kaityl,
Your Uncle Randy & Aunt Hannah haven't forgotten about your Birthday. Forgive us for all the change we have going on. Expect a gift in the mail this coming week. LOVE YOU BUNCHES SWEET ONE!