Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day at the Fair!!

Yesterday was Military Day at the Monterey County fair. The girls and I went over at noon, to get there before the big rush. I got them a wristband for the rides and they rode and rode. I rode most of the rides as well. We had a great time!! Paul met us when he got out of class and we spent several more hours there looking at all the animals, riding rides and having fun. The girls got to participate in one of the shows. It was called "The Imagination Circus". They got dressed up and became one of the acts for the circus. Karissa was "Tina the Tight Rope Walker" and Kaitlyn was a butterfly ballerina. It was a very cute show and the girls loved being a part of it. Here are a few pictures from our day!!


The Big Slide


Biker Girls


Paul's body doesn't quite match his face. This picture cracks me up!!


Surfers


Kaitlyn flying high.


Goat


I thought he was so cute with his hair in his eyes.


Kaitlyn and Karissa posing with the ag truck.


Kaitlyn doing her act in the show as a butterly dancer.


Karissa waiting her turn.


Introducing "Tina the Tight Rope Walker"


Walking the rope...wow she was a good act.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

What a fun family day for you all! Looks like the girls had a ball!

Love the pictue of the goat with the hair in his eyes. (I guess that's a goat isn't it? :)

Faith said...

I'm glad you all went to the fair--I got a good laugh! :) You're having too much fun out there. lol

Dorcas said...

Going to the fair is always fun!! The girls look like they had a blast "performing"! And the picture with Paul is good :o))

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute. I'm sure the girls enjoyed "acting". Looks like everyone had fun. The surfer picture...looks like something Paul would do:)

Lisa said...

Looks like a blast from the past...wish we could have gone together again! The one here is coming up .

Love ya...Lisa