The girls had their first piano recital last night. They both did an excellent job and we are very proud of them. They have been taking lessons for 5 months and they are moving right along, flying through the books. Kaitlyn and Karissa were very pleased that Pastor Tim took time out of his busy schedule to come hear them play. Daddy promised them ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery after the big event. Pastor Tim came along to spend some time with us. Keep up the good work, girls! Here is the video we took. Enjoy!!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Christmas Piano Recital
Posted by
Belinda
at
12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Congrats to them. They are doing excellent for only 5 months.
Great job, girls!! Keep up the good work!
They were adorable...I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.
Love~Lisa
Good job!
Bravo Bravo!! Good job Kaitlyn and Karissa. Difficult to listen with slow internet, but I kept repeating it until I heard it all. Hope to get to hear the whole thing at Christmas without all the interruptions. See you soon in PA.
WOW!! I'm really impressed with how great they are doing with only taking lessons for 5 months! That's awesome!!
wow!! that is awesome girls!! I have a piano here so you girls can play for us:)
Such excellent rhythm! Keep up the good work, girls! I enjoyed hearing you both play!
Good job girls! The did very good.
I finally got my computer to work so I could watch their recital! They did a great job! So cute! They are doing very well already!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
VERY VERY GOOD
Post a Comment