It was so nice having my parents here with us for Thanksgiving. We also celebrated Christmas with them since we will not be together for Christmas. Following are a few pictures I took on Thanksgiving before our meal and while the girls were opening their gifts. We were able to do a lot of fun things and take them around to see several sights. I am going to be posting a couple slide shows along with this so you can see some of the places we visited.
Friday, December 5, 2008
My Parents Visit for Thanksgiving
Posted by
Belinda
at
12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! We're both caught up! :) Must have needed that little oomph last night. lol
So happy for you that your parents were able to come out to visit you and your family!! What precious times!!
I'm so glad you had a great time with your parents. We missed seeing them at Thanksgiving, but I'm sure we will see them in a couple of weeks for Christmas.
Loved the pictures of the girls...especially the "pouty Lauren" cute! Miss you all! Give the girls a hug for me.
Post a Comment