Thursday, December 4, 2008

Point Lobos

We took my parents out to Point Lobos for an evening. I have been there several times but always during the earlier part of the day. This time we were there in the evening. The sunset was gorgeous and the tide was coming in with huge waves crashing on the rocks. It was absolutely beautiful!! My pictures won't do it justice but you might get an idea of how beautiful it was.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Looks like you had a great time with your parents and a nice Thanksgiving.

lauralavon said...

Oh, Belinda! What breathtaking photos! I love the new blog header of Lauren! Just precious.

Dorcas said...

I just love the west coast!! You're right pictures just don't do justice to the beauty of God's earth. And the sunset pictures are breathtaking!! I really enjoyed all of them!