Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine's Day!!

I woke up early to prepare for Karissa's birthday party. Paul had already left the house for his Saturday morning run. As I was getting dressed, I noticed a little card on my dresser. This is how it reads:

Be My Valentine!!
Join Me For Lunch at:
Spirit of San Luis Restaurant
San Luis Obispo, CA

February 20, 2009
via airplane for two

I am so excited!! This Friday Paul and I, along with our pilot, will fly in a small plane down the coast to San Luis Obispo. It will be about an hour sightseeing flight and then lunch before returning. From what everyone tells me, this is a beautiful place to visit. We are really looking forward to it. He even has a babysitter all set up for the day!!

We had 30 people here for Karissa's birthday party on Saturday. We all had a great time. I will try to get some pictures posted soon.

My mom also had a birthday yesterday, so I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and tell her that we love her!! Thanks mom for all you have done for me. You are the greatest!!! Have a great week.

6 comments:

Dorcas said...

What a neat Valentine's present you got from Paul. I'm sure you're looking forward to that. And I'll be looking for pictures :o) Sounds like Karissa's party was fun.

Tamra said...

Now that sounds like one romantic Valentine celebration! Can't wait to hear about it!

Karen Walden said...

Awwwwwwwh! What a romantic guy you've got! That sounds like so much fun!

Lisa said...

Wow, you all have a great time!!!!! You go Paul.......

Anonymous said...

What a romantic Valentine surprise.He should get extra points for having a babysitter lined up. Way to go Paul:)

Down Blueberry Lane said...

How awesome. I am sure you will have a fun time making wonderful memories.