Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Kaitlyn




Nine years ago today at 3:33 a.m. our first baby girl came into the world. What a special day!! Kaitlyn has brought so much joy to our lives. Kaitlyn loves to help others and does well in all she is involved in. She decided that instead of a birthday party, she wants to take a trip to Great America. She loves roller coasters!! We are going to take her out tonight to celebrate at California Pizza Kitchen. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. We love you very much!!!


5 comments:

Dorcas said...

What a beautiful young lady! I hope Kaitlyn has a wonderful 9th birthday!!

lauralavon said...

Happy Birthday from the Fergusons, Kaitlyn! We're so glad we got to see you at IHC!

Phil.n.Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn. You have grown in to a beautiful young girl! We love!!

Faith said...

9 already?! Wow, unbelievable. I wish we had more together memories than we have, but I'm happy that we have made a few. :) Kaitlyn's a daughter to be proud of!!

Faith said...

Grr... gettin' old here. I hit publish instead of enter.

Sorry, I'm late... but I hope Kaitlyn had a very happy birthday and has a great time on the roller coasters! (Not for me. I won't pay to be scared to death! lol) Take lotsa pictures!!