I don't know if this will be as funny to you as it was me, but I laughed so hard, I cried. Today we went over to NPS to pick up Paul before heading out for the evening. As we were sitting there waiting, I opened up the CD holder and pulled out an old Hoppers CD. I did this because this past weekend when we were in Fresno, the girls loved The Hoppers and especially Kim's singing. So before I started the music, I told the girls to see if they could guess who was singing. After the music started, Karissa as serious as she can be said "ok, I know....it's the Crickets." I lost it and laughed and laughed...I'm still laughing!! Crickets....Hoppers....I guess they are kind of alike!! Karissa was so upset and mad at me for laughing at her and will really be mad if she finds out I just told the whole world.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
:) It's always funnier when they are so serious about it! :)
Nice!!!
That is funny...my kids get upset also if I laugh...they don't understand it's just sooo cute. I'm glad you shared this...I'm laughing now too!!!
That's too funny!!
roflol... Ken will be too.
Personally, Kim Cricket * grin * is one of my un-favorites. I like her voice--it's the signature yelling I don't like. I call her "Old Yeller."
Well, you even have me laughing all the way down here in the Amazon. Karissa really has some original thoughts. Great thinking Karissa. Luv ya
Oh, I thought I was going to loose it! Thankfully no one was here at the office and I could just laugh out loud. She is so funny.
Sorry, I spelled "lose" wrong.
Post a Comment