Saturday, October 17, 2009

Florida Home

Several people have been asking to see pictures of the house and area, so here they are. If you want to see what the inside of the house looks like, you will just have to come visit. We are enjoying Florida so much and love the warm weather and white sands. I am pretty sure that the most beautiful beaches in the US are right here on the Gulf. We are only going to be here for a short time (approx. 7 months) so I am going to enjoy my winter vacation here in Panama City Beach.





Our Florida Home


Another shot of the house


View from hotel we stayed in our first week in Florida.


Lauren


Paul's first swim in the Bay. This is where they will be doing some of the training.


View of Hathaway Bridge from Navy Base. That's Paul swimming out there in the middle.


Sunset taken from our balcony


Beach

5 comments:

Phil.n.Jenn said...

Beautiful home! It would be wonderful to come and visit. We shall see!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful area. Enjoy your 7 month vacation.:)

Lisa said...

Nice home...we would love to come see you all and see the INSIDE! :) Phil did mention he would like to come see you all???

Hannah Riggs said...

So beautiful Belinda! Take a walk on the beach for us. -Hugs

Rebekah said...

Beautiful home and landscaping. When I get my plane, I will come for a quick visit. LOL!