
I realize it has been almost a month since I have posted anything. Things have been crazy busy around here and will continue to be until the end of the month. At Thanksgiving we made a quick trip to Indiana and were able to spend the weekend with all my family. We also celebrated Christmas together while we were there. Since returning from that trip, every weekend is very full until Christmas and even some week nights. The girls are in the Christmas play at church so that has required several trips to the church for practice. I helped get some of the costumes ready. Last Saturday night, we attended the Panama City Christmas parade. It was two hours long and really nice. This Friday we have our church Christmas party. The children will be at the church for their own party, with the teens providing childcare, while the adults will be at the home of a church family. Saturday morning will be a full dress rehearsal for the play and then another Christmas parade in the afternoon and the lighted boat parade that night. Sunday morning will be the Christmas program and Sunday evening will be spent at our pastors house for more fun. On Monday, Kaitlyn and Karissa will be participating in a Spelling Bee that our homeschool group is sponsoring. The evening of the 20th, we will be hosting a Christmas get together here at our house, then my company will be arriving on the 24th and will be here until the Sunday after Christmas. We are looking forward to having some of Paul's family here with us for Christmas. Paul has a two week vacation so it will be nice to have him home. So as you can see, things are pretty busy around here but with all the hustle and bustle, we are remembering the true meaning of Christmas and thankful for Jesus birth. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Holiday Busyness!!!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, sounds busy, but fun. It was great seeing you again. I appologize for not being "with" it. I was so tired. But it was fun talking again. I'm sure you will enjoy being with Paul's family over the holidays.
Post a Comment