I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Things were very busy around Christmas but thankfully since the New Year, it has slowed down a lot. Probably because I had to slow down!! If you have not heard, we are expecting a baby in August and as usual, I have been sick (not as bad as with some of the others though). Mostly, I have just been really tired with no energy to do much of anything. By the time I get school done with the girls and a little housework, I am pretty much done for the day. It will all pass soon and I will be back to my normal self (as normal as you can be while you are pregnant). Everyone asks me if I am hoping for a boy but the answer is, "I am praying for a healthy baby." The sex makes no difference to me.
On January 9th, we celebrated Lauren's 4th birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big. She is so special to me and I wouldn't know what to do without her around. If I am sitting, she is on my lap. If I am cooking, she is in the kitchen beside me. If I leave the house, she goes along. She is most definitely a momma's girl and I wonder how she will react to a new baby. She loves to play polly pockets with her sisters, color, play with her dolls and play dress up. I love spending every moment I can with my girls!!
I am posting some random pictures that have been taken between Christmas and now. I don't know how up to date I am going to keep this blog so until next time, enjoy!!
Girls on Christmas Sunday
American Girl Dolls...their favorite gifts.
Kaitlyn
Lauren
Karissa
Our Family
Our family with Paul's sister Rhoda, Luke and Emily
Luke, Rhoda, Emily, Paul Sr., Monica, Lenny, Angie, and our family
Rhoda, Luke, Emily
Kaitlyn, Karissa and Daddy
Lauren's 4th birthdayKaitlyn at Jr. Museum
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Happy New Year!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congratulations (again) on the little one coming in August!
What beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls!
I kept watching to see when you were going to post your news. I am so excited for you. You do know that August 13 & 14 are pretty special dates. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of this little one.
Love the photos! Keep in there. The sickness will be all worth it when you will be holding that precious baby of yours.. It's what I keep telling myself:) Miss you all!
That's a lot of great pics you posted! Take it easy and hope you get your energy back soon! ;)
Was just checking in! Take care and hope you are having a good time with your parents! 8)
We are expecting the Yancey's this weekend to possibly come pastor us...we shall see!!!
Congratulations on the new baby!! It sounds exciting!! How long will you be in Florida yet?
The blog is as beautiful as the family! Looking forward to fellowshipping again!
Post a Comment