Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baking Cookies




Today the girls wanted to bake some Peanut Butter Cookies. I normally let them help me but this time I decided to let them do it all on their own. Of course, I did make sure they had the right measurements. They measured and mixed and rolled the cookies into balls then flattened them out with their forks. It was so much fun watching them. The cookies turned out great. The only thing missing was "Papa" (my dad) to help us eat them. He always enjoys the peanut butter cookies when he comes for a visit. The girls always want to have some baked before he gets here. Here are a few pictures from our bakery.



















9 comments:

Dorcas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorcas said...

That's so cute!! It's good they're learning while they're so young. Hopefully they'll continue to want to help you as they get older:o)) I remember doing stuff like that when I was little.

lauralavon said...

So sweet. I love that last picture!

Lisa said...

Those look yummy girls-my boys like 'em hot and tasty, and of course some milk to wash them down... :)they sure get their share here! After all if you guys are going to tie the knot someday, early practice will make perfect...ha,ha! Our little INSIDE joke to all the bloggers out there!

Love ya girls and how big you guys are getting... Lisa

Karen Walden said...

Awwwh! They look so cute! Those are my favorite cookies too!

tacomom said...

I can't even imagine letting my girls do that and they are older than yours! You were brave and they did GREAT! I bet it has something to do with the fact that I'm not confident in the kitchen like you...though I do enjoy baking...

Faith said...

Wow! You do have some up and coming bakers! :) I'm ready to send in an order. M-m-m-m-m! :)

meajo1977 said...

That looks like a blast! The girls are cuter than ever :)

Jenn said...

Julia loves to help me bake cookies. We made sugar cookies for Valentine's Day. Sometimes, i make icing and let her help me decorate. Great memories. Big mess. It's worth all the smiles though.