Things have been quite busy around here the past couple of weeks. Tonight was our final day of "40 Days for Life". We had a great turn out for the final hour of prayer and a dinner following.
Paul has been very busy studying for his finals that are next week. He is trying to get all of his studying done before Monday, because my cousin Sharra and her family will be flying in on Monday to visit us for the week. We are very excited about their arrival. I am sure Sharra and I will both have plenty of pictures to post after the visit.
Since moving to Monterey, we have really been enjoying some long bike rides on the path that runs for miles, along the ocean. Saturday we took a 5 mile ride and I remembered to grab my camera before we left the house. Here are a few pictures from our ride.
Kaitlyn loves bike rides.
Lauren not looking real happy because we stopped for a picture and she wanted out.
I had to take this picture of Lauren's little feet sticking out.
Karissa rides in the trailer with Lauren when we go on long rides.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Busy Days!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ah, those days look oddly familiar. But we blinked and now we have three bikers alongside us instead of a trailer behind with two of them in it :( Enjoy those days!!
Wish I could be with you and hold my sign too! You guys did a great thing...
The kids look so cute. Enjoy yourselves in Cal., and hope you get all your work done Paul. Enjoy your visit Belinda with your cousin. Lisa
Aren't those bike trailers handy? What a beautiful place to ride bikes! Have fun with Sharra and the gang!
Have a great visit with Sharra! We'll be looking forward to updates from you all next week!
The bike ride looks fun but 5 miles would be a bit much for me! HA! Beautiful scenery!
Whew! I got tired just reading about all your doin's! 40 days are over now. Only eternity will tell the full impact you all made.
Tim & Ruth, Tab and Tim and I used to take long rides like that. Tim Jr's tiny little bike made him pedal like a madman to keep up with us, and then he would zip in and out between us. Memories!
You're making CA look like so much fun! Now if we can just get there before you move. I'm glad other family members are getting to visit you there. I heard yesterday of someone else coming to visit you too!
I'll try to be praying for Paul next week. I can't imagine my poor brain remembering all the things he has to remember.
Oh yeh! Two things about IHC: I heard yesterday from an IHC person that if things go as planned, they will have streaming video this year! Yea!!!! :) Also, Uncle Jim is going to be there with Andy. He will enjoy being with you all.
Hi Belinda!
Congrats on the "40 Days for Life"! You won't know the results until eternity. You all put forth your best efforts!!
I hope Paul is successful with his finals next week. I'm sure that's lots of work. And that you're family has a wonderful time with your cousin and her family! Can't wait to see your pictures :o)
Your pictures you post of the beautiful countryside out there are just breath taking!! I sure enjoy them!! And your girls on your venture are really cute ~ especially with the feet sticking out!!
Can't wait 'til Julia's old enough for bike rides. Right now, I get to push the double stroller all over the neighborhood. Good exercise, but very tiring for me! By next year, Christopher will be big enough that we all can walk together.
Post a Comment