
We did a photo shoot of the girls, in our back yard on Easter Sunday. I thought the pictures turned out great. I plan to get these printed to use for their 2008 portraits.









Saturday, March 29, 2008
New Pictures of Girls
Posted by
Belinda
at
12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So sweet! Thanks for sharing those.
You did a great job...except you missed two people: you and Paul! The girls' smiling faces are beautiful. :) :) :)
I think I like your back yard! All the forsythia flowers were a perfect setting for the pretty pastel dresses. I love spring!!
Belinda,
Your girls are adorable!!! I agree with Faith ~ you need to post a picture of you and Paul:o)) Thanks for sharing those!
Very cute pictures of your girls... Your back yard looks gorgeous! (Nothing like I had pictured in California!) :)
Karen,
A lot of people only think of big cities when they think about California. There is so much beautiful countryside here. In fact, just a few miles from our home there are fields and fields of crops. That area (Salinas, CA) is called the "Salad Bowl" of the world. A lot of those fields are owned by Dole. We are very fortunate to have a big yard (an acre and half). Most people in the area have very small yards.
I guess I just keep thinking of where my Uncle lived in L.A. What a tiny yard... and so many people everywhere!
Stunning photos. Seeing Kaitlyn reminded me of a dream I had the other night. I'll have to tell about it on WFC. Crazy!
Belinda!!!!! These pictures are totally amazing!!!!!!! Your girls are absolutely adorable!!! And that scenery! Oh my word!! It's unbelievable!!
By the way, I cannot thank you enough for the phone call you made to my daughter while her hubby was gone!
Blessings,
Rhonda
Post a Comment