
I want to wish my wonderful husband a "Happy 33rd Birthday"!! I had to put his age in there because he has been razzing me for a week about my age. I am one year and a week older than he is.He thinks it's funny to pick on me for the one week that he can say I am "two years" older than he is. Ha!! I hope you have a wonderful day but I'm not sure how much fun it will be sitting in classes all day. Paul is a student at Naval Postgraduate School studying to get his Masters in Electrical Engineering. He will graduate in September 2009. Thanks for being a great husband and daddy!! We love you!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Happy Birthday, Paul!!!
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you have a great day-don't work your brain "too" hard today in those classes!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm sure classes aren't fun, but knowing you have a wonderful wife and three beautiful girls to come home to this birthday has to beat last year :) At least I THINK you were overseas.
Happy Birthday Paul ~ from the McCoy's!! Hope you have a wonderful day. Belinda, I'm 9 months older than Dennis and for that period he always is teasing me too about being older than him :o))
Yes, Sara, Paul was stil in Iraq last year on his birthday but he was very close to coming home. Can't belive it's been a year already. Wow!!!
Happy Birthday Paul! Don't worry Belinda, I've got you beat! I am a year and 10 months older than Jonathan!!!!!! (So for 2 months I can say we are only a year apart!)
Happy Birthday, Paul!
Post a Comment