Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our pastor asked Kaitlyn and Karissa if they would sing a special for Easter Sunday. Kaitlyn chose a song she had been singing in school, "Christ Arose". I thought they did a pretty good job, considering the fact that we didn't get the music for them to practice with until the night before. Thanks, Sara, for the help with the music.







If you are wondering, yes, we did have church outside on Easter Sunday!!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

GOOD job girls!!! You had two boys singing with you, can you guess who that might be??? We enjoyed it!

The boys send their love...

lauralavon said...

LaRae and I were here together and enjoyed hearing the girls so much. Good job, kiddos!

Karen Walden said...

That is so adorable! It about brought tears to my eyes and it isn't even my kids! That's great you got it on tape!

Dorcas said...

Aww!! That was awesome!! You & Paul have a lot to be proud of. They did so good!!

tacomom said...

Absolutely adorable! They did SOOOO good with all the words so clear! Great job, girls! I think that soundtrack was better than what I could have done for them :) Glad to help.

Belinda said...

Thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Tabitha Cooley said...

Really great job girls! I heard you all the way in South Africa. It's great to be able to keep up with you all in this way!

Faith said...

* applause!! * whatta great job! hafta ask pastor to request more often.

We loved being able to hear them all the way across the country. And if heaven looks in on our lives, some mighty pleased great-grandparents enjoyed it too. :) Keep the music going...

Faith said...

Too funny! Tab and I were chatting and she said, "Go check out Belinda's blog. The girls are singing!" So I did. And then I clicked to leave a comment and, seeing no comment from Tab, I thought, "Aw, Tab should have left a comment for them!"

Hehe, when I published my comment, there was Tab's! We must think too much alike... both "hearing the girls all the way" somewhere.

Jenn said...

That singing was great! It brought back memories of singing with my big sister when we were just little girls. I can hardly wait until my kids can sing together.

Hannah Riggs said...

Good job sweet girls! Wish Uncle Randy & I could have been there to see you sing in person. *hugs*

meajo1977 said...

They did a great job!! That was so cute and it made me cry:)

Rebekah said...

Finally got to hear it. Good job. You can join my family choiur anytime. Love you all. Your Amazonian Motorcycle grandma