Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A Get to Know You Game

Let's see...rules first.

Each player answers the questions about herself.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to each blog to leave a comment, saying "you've been tagged, come to my blog to read the details."


What I was doing 10 years ago: I had been married for almost two years and was working for an insurance company and living in Indianapolis. I was also celebrating my 24th birthday. I guess I just told you how old I am today. We did not have any children and I can't remember what we did with all of our time. Ha!! Actually, Paul was doing sound for a lot of camps, church events and a couple of singing groups so we kept busy going to all those events.


Five things on my to-do list today:
1. school with the girls
2. take Kaitlyn and Karissa to music classes
3. return library books
4. go to commissary (grocery store for all you civilians. My girls don't know what a grocery store is)
5. normal everyday housework


Snacks that I enjoy:
chips and salsa
popcorn
pretzels
crackers


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. give my mother-in-law whatever she needed for her mission work
2. fly home to visit my parents often
3. pay off any bills
4. build a new home
5. help my family in whatever way was needed

Three of my bad habits:
1. checking my email way too often
2. walking outside in my socks (I get onto the girls for this)
3. drinking way too much coffee and not enough water


Five Places I have Lived:
1. Knightstown, Indiana
2. Charleston, South Carolina
3. Kittery, Maine
4. Virginia Beach, Virginia
5. Monterey, California

Five jobs that I have had:
1. paper route as a child (4th to 9th grade)
2. babysitter (as a teenager)
3. office manager (paint and decorating center)
4. insurance company (did a little bit of everything)
5. stay-at-home-mom (currently, and my all time favorite)


Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....
1. Sharra's blog
2. Faith's blog
3. Lisa's blog
4. Jennifer's blog
5. Sharon's blog

2 comments:

lauralavon said...

Thanks so much for playing, Belinda! It was fun getting to know you better.

Faith said...

Na-na-na-na-na-na! I'm not it any more!! :)