
This is the month for birthdays in our family. Paul and I celebrate our birthdays in April, both of my brothers married girls with April birthdays and both of Paul's sisters were born in April. Too bad we all live so far apart. We could have one huge birthday party!!
Belinda-April 3
Paul-April 10
Hannah-April 14
Joy-April 16
Rhoda-April 19
Rose-April 28
Hope you all have a great time on your special day!! We love you all!!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Posted by
Belinda
at
6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday a day late! I guess I am getting old because I forgot this year! I usually remember your birthday at some point during that day!
Happy (belated) birthday Belinda and Happy Birthday to the ones yet to celebrate!!
Well, Happy Birthday to all!
I was thinking of you on your birthday! Your catching up to me...ha!!! Happy birthday and I hope you got your card from me.
Also I did get your "I'm tagged" comment I should get to it w/i a day. Thanks! We were all in D.C. again yesterday(Fri.) and went to Phil's appt. then ate at an Italian restaurant...yummy, and then came home... :)
Anyway talk with ya soon!!!
Hope you had a happy birhtday. I was so busy that day that it slipped my mind.
Post a Comment