Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I guess you could say I am a "Daddy's Girl". I think I have the best dad any girl could ask for. Thanks, Dad, for taking me to church all my life and teaching me about Jesus. I have so many good memories about my dad. He always took good care of his family and spent lots of time with us. I remember going everywhere with him, even to the barber shop. He spent a lot of time helping at our campground and my brothers and I were always tagging along. He even let us push his truck around the campground....we thought that was a blast. Thanks, Dad, for all you do for me and my family. We love you so much!!! My girls are so lucky to have a Papa like you!!!

What a handsome group of men...the Riggs men!!! (My dad claims Paul as one of his own)
 
 

Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa





I also want to wish my father-in-law a Happy Father's Day!!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

All the pics are great...you have a terrific dad, Belinda!

Faith said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Glad you are part of our family. * hugs *

Dorcas said...

Isn't it great to be Daddy's Girl? I was too! My Dad's been gone now over 3 years and it's so hard on special days!!
I haven't seen Paul's dad since I was in High School. I had to look several times ~ time has a way of changing all of us :o))

Anonymous said...

It so nice to see pictures of your family. It's been years since I've seen them. They all look great! I didn't even recognize Randy! ;)
Have a great day!