
Today, I want to wish my wonderful husband a happy 12th Anniversary. These have been the best 12 years of my life. I Love You!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Our 12th Anniversary
Posted by
Belinda
at
7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
We wish you both a Happy Anniversary...you guys are great!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Awwwwwh! I remember you wedding day! Congrats! Ours is coming up in 3 weeks! Can you believe we have been married this long??? :)
Happy Anniversary!! We are so proud of the Christian home you have established and maintained and so happy to claim such a wonderful couple as part of our family! :) * hugs *
Congratulations Belinda & Paul!! Sorry it's a day late! I hope you got to celebrate and had a great day. Our's is in two days ~ 31 years! Wow! We're old married people now! Again, Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Belated Anniversary. Our 12 years are coming up soon.
Happy Anniversary!! I hope your day was very special.
Happy Belated Anniversary! Hope you had a good day together.
Happy belated anniversary! I lose track of time. Hope you had a great time.
Post a Comment