I was so nice to have Phil, Lisa and Boys here last week. Lisa is such a dear friend and makes having company so easy. We were able to take them around to all the local sights, including, whale watching, Point Lobos State Park, Scenic Hwy 1, Monterey Aquarium, lunch on the beach (while the kids played in the freezing water) and we had an enjoyable dinner at a Mexican Restaurant on the water. We also took a trip up to San Francisco and took a boat ride that took us under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. It was so nice spending time with such great friends and the kids had so much fun playing together. We miss living close to our friends and being able to spend lots of time together and unless something changes, we will be moving back to Virginia sometime after Paul graduates from NPS. Here are some pictures from the week:
Friday, October 3, 2008
Our Visit with Friends
Posted by
Belinda
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like you had a good time. How did the whale watching trip go? You guys are looking good.
Love you all.
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your friends. The scenery was just beautiful. Dan & I were just talking the other day about our trip to CA and what a wonderful time we had. Loved the pics!
Love your new picture at the top of your blog! Cute couple! Also your kids are absolutely adorable! Kim Waggoner
You got some great shots! Thank you again guys for all your hospitality, you did an outstanding job on your meals Belinda...yummy! Also for taking us to see some of the beautiful sites in California...we enjoyed it so much and we'll never forget it!!!
I thought this was kinda funny, you and I picked the same day to post our pics and chose a lot of the same ones...funny. Except, I couldn't seem to get them over to my Picasa Album...I'll be trying again!
Love Ya...Lisa
It looks like you had a great time with your friends!! There's nothing like good friends. And I love the pictures of the "scenes" of California. It's so beautiful there!!
Glad you guys had a nice time together. Your pictures are always so pretty.
Post a Comment