Thursday, October 9, 2008

Synchronicity Studios

Today the girls had a field trip to Synchronicity Ceramic Studio. It was a blast! They got to pick out and paint their own piece of ceramic. I forgot my camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures of them painting but I will take some when they get the piece they painted. The oven at the place broke down so we have to go back to pick up their projects. This is definitely something the girls and I will go back and do again.

After the field trip, I took the girls to play at a park so I did get some pictures there and a few here before we left this morning. Enjoy!!!








 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Your girls are so dear! I can't wait to see them again!!!

Phil.n.Jenn said...

We love to do ceramics over here too! it sure has been a long time though. Your Girls sure are beautiful. Lauren has grown so much. I remember when I first met you and Kaitlyn was a toddler and Karrissa was just born

Lisa said...

Sweet pics...tell the girls hello from ALL of us!
Lots of love...

tacomom said...

Good pics! Can't wait to see the ceramics.

lauralavon said...

Oh, Belinda, I really see the change in Lauren! Your girls ARE growing up so fast! So cute.

Dorcas said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Your girls are so cute!!